LIVE World Map of Visitors

Flag Counter

Thursday, April 20, 2023

Finally I Returned To My Boarding House

Today I eventually returned to my boarding house after a month since I left it on March 12. My youngest sister who arrived from Estancia went home because there is a long break - there is a festival in Estancia then there is Eid'l Fitr the next day Friday April 21. 

I left home at around 3:30 in the afternoon and arrived in the boarding an hour later. I did a little cleaning in the room since leaving it for a month had left it in dirt, dusts and cobwebs. I ordered halo-halo in the evening to cool myself of the intense summer heat. 

At around 8 pm, I took a refreshing bath and just wear a white tank top, an old boxer shorts with gaping hole at the bottom at the balls part and my favorite Corcoran field combat boots. I initially planned to wear this combat boots non-stop without un wearing or removing them off my feet for a month but then my work and stay here would not be that long, so I'll just do it some other time. 

I am only wearing my Corcoran field combat boots without any clothing to sleep the night since it is so hot these days. Summer heat this year is so intense I could always sleep naked at night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment