LIVE World Map of Visitors

Flag Counter

Friday, April 14, 2023

Friday Went To The City

I woke up at 9:24 am to go downstairs to continue my sleep in the couch but I first notice my Shopee delivery item - it is a water test kit because I suffered from acute gastroenteritis from the dirty contaminated water I drink and use for cooking from a mineral water delivery in the boarding house I rented so I need to test the quality of each water I consume and use for cooking from now on. 

I am quite annoyed with father because he takes him so long to finish taking a bath when usually he took a bath at around 9 am but this time he took a bath at around 10 am so I was a bit pissed taking a bath at quarter to 11 am. I went to the city and went to do my business as usual. Went to have a massage at Robinsons Place - Iloilo Main mall and bought a medicine Cogent DB+ at Mercury Drugstore and go to another mall SM City Iloilo to buy some groceries but I forgot to buy Hershey's chocolate I'll just buy elsewhere the next day. At the Watson's drugstore adjacent the supermarket I went to buy an inhaler but I put down the groceries so I could transact well with the cashier but being absent minded at the time I did not only pick up my own grocery but also picked up the grocery by an elder woman who was also buying at the drugstore I apologized to her and due to the embarrassment I left quickly to leave my groceries at the baggage counter to buy a coconut smoothie or shake outside. I left the mall at around 4:45 pm and rode a taxi left by a group of family who don't want to pay the exact fare in going to their town in Oton. 

The summer heat is too much to bear and I could not contain myself I am sleepy and exhausted as I wait in line in the jeepney terminal and once inside I can rest awhile. While in Mandurriao the jeepney went to refuel at the gas station and just a few meters from gas station in the plaza when the traffic enforcer caught the jeepney overloading with passengers with some hanging outside and issued a penalty ticket and get his license and will just redeem it once he paid the penalty. It takes awhile to finish the issuance and I feel so hot and exhausted inside like a grilled fish compact inside a canned sardine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment