LIVE World Map of Visitors

Flag Counter

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Wednesday Out Of House First Time After Holy Week

I woke up to go downstairs to continue to sleep after awhile after immediately went out after taking a bath thinking someone is calling from outside the house. I am also mad that he boiled eggs for his breakfast formula to drink in a red small kettle we used to boil water for coffee and other drinks. I told him that he can use other pots for boiling eggs, but he simply responded it's just fine using it. He is really losing his mind like someone with dementia even at the time when he was still in his right state of mind and working in the education sector, he really has a low logical sense.

I went out of the house for the first time after Holy Week. I went to the market to eat pork lomi soup. I was thinking if I could pork barbecue for lunch but then I thought there is something in the table for the lunch which I forgot to check before going out. I then went to 7/11 convenience store to buy 2 L Coke, Sting Energy drink, Gatorade Tropical Fruit and Hershey's chocolate with walnut. Inside the market I went to buy 1/4 kilo calamansi or Philippine lime. In one of the market stores outside I bought 1/2 kilo brown sugar, 230 gms. Bear Brand milk and in another store Extra Joss energy drink.

I went home and saw my nephew in the room of her mother watching Youtube on his phone while having lunch. After a while mom also arrived from prayer meeting in their prayer house near the river area. She told me she did not cook any viands for lunch which I regret not buying pork barbecue.

Around 20 minutes past 12, my nephew ask for money allowance to go to school, and a neighbor friend ask him if he doesn't want to go to school because they are going he still keeps on watching Youtube on his phone without realizing he was left by his friend until he heard the sound of a motor bicycle pulling away then he realized he is being left he shouted not to go to school scowling and growling because he was not given money in time to catch his ride. Me and mother give him money just to encourage him to go to school in which he begrudgingly obliged. 

In the afternoon we are thinking what we will have for dinner when I suggest sardines, but mom said mackerel, but I waited until the night to ask my nephew to buy what we ask - 2 cans mackerel sardines and chicken feeds because he was so engrossed in playing Roblox in his mother's laptop.

At 8 pm I feel dizzy and migraine, so I take a rest and lay in the couch for a while then comes to use laptop to play The Sims 4. After 30 minutes when mom ask me to switch to Global Sports Channel for the wrestling I feel really dizzy, woozy and has neck pain and migraine so I went upstairs to sleep for at least 45 minutes then went down to watch Dirty Linen Philippine drama series.

No comments:

Post a Comment