LIVE World Map of Visitors

Flag Counter

Sunday, April 16, 2023

My Ruined Saturday

My day went off to a bad start. I woke up at around 9:40 am and went downstairs to sleep further only to find out the PLDT Home Fibr wifi was turned on early today. I wanted it to be turned on after I just totally wake up in my sleep in the couch at past 10 am. I attempted to turn it off from the switch but the sibling next to me (who once suffered from typhoid fever) is persistent to turn it on because she is using it for whatever purposes she may have and keeps murmuring mumbling words or maybe even cursing because I shut it off. I also mumbled something and was thinking of how to get back and then think of an idea. I will not settle the wifi and internet bills on its due date to automatically disconnect the wifi and Internet connection. I will only pay the bills after almost a week to restore the connection. I call her names such as Baghak Tipuson, Tipuson, Typhus girl etc.

After awhile, the Tipuson ask father for some money to buy pork in the market but to my shock, I heard him furiously responding refusing to give money to buy pork because he doesn't want to eat pork for himself. He is hot-tempered or temperamental, self-loathing, selfish, impulsive vile man I ever met. He is what you call dirty nasty old man (DOM - stands for dirty old man). Until I talk about it with him but to my great shock he shouted responding he doesn't want to eat pork, if we want we can buy our own but he will not give any money to buy pork because he doesn't eat pork but I told him he just ate a pork soup with pork in it this week and he angrily responded it was a while ago even if he just ate few days ago. He is suffering from a mild cognitive impairment a mild form of memory loss.

The night is not also different. The bald-headed pervert Muslim ugly and filthy man barge into the house to buy some phone load or credit while smoking a cigarette I can smell it. He wants to cause me disease. He is a bastard. He also came to inform me that a lot of devices got connected to our home Wifi maybe because of internet sharing.  I tried to do something but the only way to keep them out of the wifi is to block their devices by putting them in the blacklist, but I can only do that if I sign a waiver authorizing me to do it so later I will do it so I can block devices which should be needed to be blocked so we can use our wifi and broadband properly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment