LIVE World Map of Visitors

Flag Counter

Friday, April 7, 2023

Maundy Thursday for Catholic Holy Week

Nothing much this day Maundy Thursday. I just streamed on a Facebook page I created about biblical and religious films this Lenten week so others can watch and reflect and meditate on their lives. I also watch some Filipino language films on television like Dubai, Tanging Yaman, Tyanak, Himala, Filipino-dubbed English movie The Bible and Mysteries at the Museum hosted by Don Wildman on The Travel Channel.

I notice there is a constant loud hammering of something like someone is doing some home repairs or whatnot and also some heard some soldering iron in our neighbors turns out that bald head bearded Muslim perv is doing some carpentry or housework on this Maundy Thursday and I don't bother to know further because he is a creep I don't want to investigate further. 

My afternoon snack is two sandwich which I put some sweetened condensed milk as the spread. Hmmm sweet and delicious but I better watch out my blood sugar. I also order an errand again from the same neighbor relative I always ask every time this time ask him to buy me 1/4 kilo sugar and 90 grams powdered Bear Brand milk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment