LIVE World Map of Visitors

Flag Counter

Sunday, April 16, 2023

Clumsy and Freak Slippery Sunday

 The day started just fine and I handwash 2 of my shorts I wear at home every day outside in a blue container rain catchment when I heard a commotion when, so I went in and saw father on the floor. It turns out he slipped on the wet floor when he came out of the bathroom in a towel. He slipped with his feet and his back and head on the floor so me and mother immediately lifted him up and put some chili liniment on his back head, back down to his legs. Mom told me to apply some on his butt but I wont.


At night we have to collect water using a hose attached to a faucet outside at some washbasin and buckets for washing purposed in the sink since the water tank used to store water have some damaged holes in it. The source of the water was once a water well before but then it was closed with a circular galvanized iron sheet lid. However, mother who put the hose in these storage containers found in the kitchen forgot about this to eat and then sleep and I am not aware she is collecting water and after awhile when I went in the kitchen I was surprised to find out the containers had been filled up and the excess water cause the kitchen to flood. I then woke up mother to help me clean up and drained up the water. It took us awhile to drained up all the water. I then ate dinner of rice and sardines in tomato sauce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment