LIVE World Map of Visitors

Flag Counter

Friday, April 7, 2023

Good Friday for the Catholic Holy Week

I went to bed early morning of Good Friday but before that I downloaded ghost hunting apps to see how it works and if it detects some ghosts. It did detect some ghosts mostly from Middle Ages pre-colonial period ranges from 1376 to 1653 which so old and I don't know if I can believe it because I live in a small town where it was only founded in 1754 and before that this town is sparsely populated with many thick foliage, grass overgrowth, wooded grassland and forested mountainous area. After a short while, my mother awakens up by her pee and she could hardly sleep she just took some coffee and folded a lot of stacks up clothes and my sister is preparing boiled water for her bath to go to work to a call center in SM Strata Iloilo. 

Few hours after I slept, I was awakened by some people who went inside the house talking I think it was around 6 am but I don't mind so I went back to sleep only to be disturbed again by some motorbikes roaming around and after that my father's coughing and talking also disturbed me for awhile until I fall asleep again. I woke up at around 9:30 am due to searing heat in the ceiling less top floor whose roof is a galvanized iron sheet, so I went downstairs to sleep again occasionally awaken by some noises but slept through until more than 20 minutes past 11 in the morning. I watched Cedie a Filipino film based on the novel Little Fauntleroy, Magkapatid, Saan Ka Man Naroroon etc. 

I checked online for my social media and also watch the streaming of Seven Last Words of Jesus Christ broadcasted from the Jaro Metropolitan Cathedral, Jaro, Iloilo City while also streaming my gameplay of The Sims 4 building up an amusement park in Windenburg World. 

Later in the day I streamed religious films from The Song of Bernadette (1943), The Reluctant Saint (1962) and The Bells of St. Mary's (1945). I also ate steamed oysters we call talaba for snack. At night, I watched Magnifico, a 2003 Filipino film and Cecil B. DeMille's 1956 epic film The Ten Commandments, a sound version of his original silent film of the same title. 

No comments:

Post a Comment