LIVE World Map of Visitors

Flag Counter

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Holy Wednesday for Catholic Holy Week

I woke up today at past 9 am to some salespeople selling some safety regulator and hose for liquefied petroleum gas we use for cooking. I salesman about 5 feet 7 inches or 5'8" tall pimpled face with lots of holes and dusky man talking to us and explaining about fire safety of using liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and promoting his safety regulator and hose but they are a bit expensive, and we don't have money to purchase now.

I could not trust these salespeople because a lot has been said about them before that these LPG safety regulator salespeople are not trustworthy people and that this is a big scam, at least more than one of them are visiting a home and if the people in the house are busy engaging in their discussion and promotion of their product they become so engrossed that they lost their awareness of their surrounding and that the other people with the man talking will go inside and steal some things without the residents aware of them snooping around. Beware of these LPG safety salespeople or other salespeople going around just be vigilant and watchful.

I wanted to go to the market to buy some things but changed my mind at the last minute and assist instead a neighbor to register her newly bought sim card required by the law under Republic Act No. 11934 or commonly known as the Sim Registration Act. She and her young daughters watched a film I Do! I Die!! (D'yosko Day) (1997) in Cinema One of GSAT Satellite TV and first part of It's Showtime in Kapamilya Network Channel 22. 

In the afternoon I played The Sims 4. My lunch was just rice, pinakbet and lamayo pinakas na karaho fish. I also ask a neighbor relative to buy me 2L Coke and 2 serving of arroz caldo and he arrived a short while later. 

My neighbor creep who is a Muslim wants to break his vocal cord and sing out loud annoyingly and atrociously a classic song during the night of Holy Wednesday. This creep (who was stocky bald headed and bearded in his 40s) has freaked me out a lot in the past with his creepy behavior and obsession on me because I wear combat boots which I realized he also has the same fetish as me - boots fetish. He is attracted to any guys wearing boots most especially high cut lace up boots like combat boots. He also desires to buy a pair of boots and wear them but could not afford to buy one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment