LIVE World Map of Visitors

Flag Counter

Sunday, April 2, 2023

Usual Sunday

Our day today started early when mom woke up at 1 am today to prepare for their areaassignment in Ang Dios Gugma Community (The God Is Love) in Sibunag, Guimaras. She has to prepare her pack lunch for the said event early and they left at almost 3 am since they still have to travel by RORO (roll-on roll-off) shipping vessel going to Guimaras from Iloilo. As I pass by the way from living room to kitchen I pass by the room of my father and heard him talking to himself as if he is talking to someone when he is alone in his sleep. I think this is a sign of Alzheimers but he still has some memory with him but most of the time forgetful. When he was still working as a school's assistant superintendent, he talks a lot he is very talkative and not careful and not choosing with what he wants to talk about maybe that's the reason he carried it until he is old and forgetful. 

I went to bed to sleep in the second wooden floor as usual early in the morning today at 3:40 am and woke up at 9:21 am but just transfer down to the living room to sleep further until 10:20 am when I have to wake up to do some livestreaming for NBA but found out only few minutes remaining of the game LA Clippers versus New Orleans Pelican which the Pelicans won 122 - 114.

My two younger sisters prepare the kitchen - the one next to me cooks the food while the youngest washes the dishes and swept the floor while I stream but after a quick stream, I went to take a bath after a few days of not taking a bath and the sweat which dried up white marks on my blue worn out T-shirt which looks like a floor rag already. I use katialis soap to rid myself of strong body odor and also to get rid of my skin allergy. 

The day pass by as usual as any other day I am watching a movie on my laptop - Jeanne Dielman, 23, quai du commerce, 1080 Bruxelles (1975),  Alakdang Gubat (1976) in the television through GSAT Satellite TV and other shows after that. 

I love the street food brought by my younger sister and his son my nephew when they arrive from the market to buy some stuff and also the cold chocolate drink. 

In the night I streamed The Sims 4 from 6 pm until 8:25 pm because I still have to stream Kapuso Mo Jessica Soho and I rested for awhile. In about 8:41 pm I begin to open my laptop and setup my stream and streamed Kapuso Mo Jessica Soho only to be blocked and removed my livestream due to copyrights by the GMA Network, Inc. I will try again next week. I might get some short clips from the recorded video though and post it on my page. 

I just want to relax the rest of the night watching Youtube and other articles online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment