LIVE World Map of Visitors

Flag Counter

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Holy Tuesday for the Catholic Holy Week

Nothing much today. I woke up at least 15 minutes after 10 am in the morning and do my usual routine - gargle and have a hot coffee with milk and setup my laptop which I kept in the cabinet for the first time in in several months and television to watch some movies and shows.

My mother is not around because she went for the Lenten recollection of her religious group community, Ang Dios Gugma in Barangay Hibao-an, Mandurriao, Iloilo City. 

It was just me and my father during the day because my nephew is in school and just home for lunch and his out in the afternoon. I fed the cat who keeps coming inside the house to beg for some food which I gave fishbones. 

I slept in the room on the left side opposite my father's room. This room where my sister next to me sleep and sometimes with my nephew and our youngest sister. I slept there at around 3:30 in the afternoon only to jolted awake by ant bites inside my shorts specifically at my crotch so I have to shake it off to rid of the ants and thinking maybe the food that was left when my nephew took a lunch there feast on it but I never saw any food remains so I just dust off the bed with clothes. 

Nothing much on the rest of the afternoon but a postman left a letter for my eldest cousin about her property, and I asked a neighbor relative for an errand to buy me a 1.5 Liter Coca Cola and 3 sticks of pork barbecue. 

At night I was asked by my sister to fry the Magnolia ready to cook homemade fried chicken while I am still playing The Sims 4 so paused the game and fry it and go back to play the game while I am cooking waiting for the chicken to be cooked brown. 


No comments:

Post a Comment