LIVE World Map of Visitors

Flag Counter

Monday, April 10, 2023

Lazy Monday Ends Up In Conflict

I woke up at about 9:49 am to an almost lazy day and almost everyone in the house is still sleeping. I went downstairs to find mother sleeping in the couch while listening to the broadcast in 3 in 1 emergency radio light of their religious community Ang Dios Gugma. Youngest sister and nephew is in the room outside the house - youngest sister is already awake browsing her phone while nephew is still sleeping. Our father went to claim his monthly pension through his automated teller machine.

I went to sleep in the room of my younger sister next to me adjacent to my father's room but at around 10:10 am I was awakened by my phone's alarm but I slept for a few more minutes until I woke up.

We waited for father to arrive from the market. He arrived shortly before noon. He bought some cookie bread, liniment oil, aspartame sugar and ice cream for my nephew. After a short while I told him mother was not able to cook something for lunch because there isn't anything to cook so I ask to give me some money for us to buy some cook food in a food stall in the market because it is too late to cook something for lunch because it is past 12 noon already. I ordered our neighbor who I always ask for errands to buy us some cook food and soft drinks. He bought 3 servings of monggo sabaw with some meats, 4 servings of pork barbecue, 3 serving of chicken or beef liver I could not distinguish and a 2-liter Coca Cola soda drink.

In the afternoon I private message my younger sister through his Facebook messenger that we don't have some viands. During the night I was thinking that I just made nice request from her that she bought something for dinner - she bought bangus and she cook to dinner. But to her dismay she argues and asking and complaining if father got his pension and why are we asking her for some viands for some food what are we doing that we did not do anything to cook food and that we did not buy some provisions in the market to cook. We explained that it was too late to cook something for lunch since its already noon time, so we just have to buy some cook food in the market food stall, but she interpreted my request as something awful and nonsense. I think she had a bout of typhus today because she suffered from typhoid fever in the past and that the illness makes her suffer a lot that she still carries it today or maybe throughout her lifetime. I call her typhus girl or my typhus sibling because she makes some annoying behavior and some impractical actions from time to time. She and our youngest sibling unfortunately was afflicted by typhoid fever once in their life before that explains their irrational behavior. I just learned never to ask with her again due to her unpredictable behavior and unstable mental condition. I just want to avoid and don't want to invest my time talking and asking from her again. She hates everyone and is not talking and not making friends with anyone. It feels so lonely if I am her because she doesn't make peace and don't mingle with anyone around. She feels like she can do everything, but she has just so much pride and ego with her she can't do one or two here. She is just fortunate to live here because she has us to help with housework. I thought to myself if she can live independently alone in a rental house or room in a different location which she did last year I know she cannot live alone on her own. I have too much to bear from that typhus sister who is next to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment