LIVE World Map of Visitors

Flag Counter

Monday, April 3, 2023

Holy Monday for Catholic Holy Week

Nothing so special for today still the same regular day and things came as usual as every day. Since there is a shift in the academic school year since the pandemic in 2020 the children have classes even in the sweltering heat of the summer.

My nephew came home complaining that he got injured when a schoolmate forces my nephew to carry him on his back, but he must be too heavy for my nephew to carry on his back which causes him to outbalance and fell on his knee causing a minor injury.

When he came home from school after about an hour, I asked him to buy me 1/4 kilo sugar and sweetened condensed milk in the sari sari store to which he obliged I gave him 100 pesos and returned with a change of I think 30 pesos. 

My mom came told me something gross in the kitchen sink and I came to check it out only to find out my father left his chamber pot made of plastic and shapes like a pitcher, so I jokingly asked to my mother, "Did you prepare some juice on that pitcher?" pointing towards the location of the pitcher which makes my mother laugh. My father is somehow suffering some kind of dementia or Alzheimer's disease because he keeps on forgetting things, he keeps asking the same question over and over again, keeps doing some unusual things not of a normal person with a sound right mind, keeps mumbling or talking to himself even if no one is around him even if he is in bed sometimes, he can be heard mumbling or murmuring. 


I decided to prank father again tonight at about 11:30 pm while he was watching Youtube on the smart television on his room. I connected my phone's Youtube app to the smart television's Youtube app in his room while he was watching. I played the Nick Crowley's Darkest Videos 2 with the Creepy looking mustachioed bearded man knocking on the door he was pissed off why this creepy man always play on his television's Youtube app and also Sabog Sabog Tayo parody music video of Michael V. I laugh silently while listening to him mumbling about the things he saw in the television. 


No comments:

Post a Comment