LIVE World Map of Visitors

Flag Counter

Friday, April 14, 2023

Thursday Nephew Been Bullied

It used to be a usual ordinary day me, mother and father if not for that phone call which shifted the day's mood. 

I woke just fine but after several minutes when mother has cooked pochero and about to grill liempo or pork barbecue for lunch when mother receive a phone call from sister informing us that nephew has been hit by a bicycle chain on his arms and is being bullied. There is a time another bully is waiting for my nephew outside the school promises and we feel he doesn't have any good intention. 

Sister acted quickly making a letter addressed to the principal. Meanwhile, mother is frantically think for actions for this. Will she go directly to the school principal or the guidance counselor or will she go to the municipal department of social welfare. She is disturbed and uneasy she could not cook anymore for thinking. 

After lunch, mother went to see the teacher and guidance counselor to talk about the issue and she went home calmly. Nephew arrived an hour later after watching classmates playing badminton. 

I played League of Legends the rest of the night playing Tristana. I am exhausted and tired of playing and not winning a single game. I was disappointed and exhausted I wanted to lay down but I need to eat  and resumes playing thereafter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment