LIVE World Map of Visitors

Flag Counter

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

I Hesitate to Return to My Boarding House Upon Mother's Sentiments

 On this day I am preparing to return to my boarding house in Road 1, Aganan, Pavia. I already packed some things in my backpack to bring and I took a bath in the early afternoon I think around 2 pm. I am getting ready to go back when mother airs her sentiments on me that she will have difficulty at home with no men or masculine figure around to watch out the house and also look out for them since they are elderly, weak and fragile they need some assistance and someone to look out for them. Fortunately, after I took the bath, I wore casual house clothes and decided to just postpone my return to the boarding house the next day. I just play League of Legends the rest of the afternoon, continue working on for my blog article - Filipino greatest actors and actresses listing their greatest performances, watch television and relax a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment